Central Church presents Central Bark dog park, a community dog park!
Central Bark is open on the east side of Central Church's property and is a safe place for your favorite canine
to run and socialize with other dogs.
We are asking patrons to support the dog park with one-time donations,
plus an annual $25 suggested donation.
Watch this page for more information!
Central Bark Dog Park Rules and Regulations:
- To decrease the spread of disease, and to maintain a quality dog park, handlers must pick up and dispose of their dog’s waste. Waste stations are provided for your convenience.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damages caused by them. This park is under video surveillance.
- Puppies and dogs must be properly licensed, inoculated and healthy.
- Animals should wear a collar and ID tags at all times.
- Dogs showing aggression towards people or other animals must be removed from the park immediately.
- Animals who exhibit a history of aggressive behavior will not be permitted.
- Dogs under 4 months old and females in heat are prohibited.
- Owners should not leave their dogs unattended or allowed out of sight. Children under 12 years old must also be supervised by an adult.
- Each adult handler may not have more than three dogs
at a time.
- Owners must carry a leash at all times. Dogs should be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the park.
- Central Bark is tobacco-free.
- Alcohol is not allowed within Central Bark or in the parking lot.
- Human food is not allowed in Central Bark. Dogs may become aggressive around human food.
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
- Suggested donation for dog park use: $25.00/year
- For questions/concerns: call 712-292-1916.
Park Hours: Dawn to 9:00pm